— NJEG Media (@NJEGmedia) August 6, 2022
Hey again Bloggers or whoever could be reading this blagh. And in the midst of battling Murphy’s Law, this blog post is yet another attempt to maintain web 2.0 user generated content for this blog and my other blagh whenever bloggers block possible.
And this blagh seems to have turned into a travel blog lately, to where I find myself posting travel photos on it, because hey, I don’t know where else to post those photos except Facebook or Instagram.
And so it was Atlantic City this time where I attempted to vend those Black Lives Matter necklaces, magnets, key chains and pins for $2 each on the Atlantic City Boardwalk as in those photos and videos that find themselves posted above. And thank you Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City for that ice cold water.
And then there was the 34th Anniversary Tompkins Square Park Riot Reunion Concert
And again, a concert in which I didn’t actually make it to as a result of battling Murphy’s Law.
And in case whoever could be reading this blog is actually interested…….
One version of Murphy’s Law states:
- Nothing is as easy as it looks.
- Everything takes longer than you think.
- Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
- If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong. …
- If anything simply cannot go wrong, it will anyway.
And Murphy’s Law has something to do with whatever can go wrong will go wrong.