And so somehow in my quest to find out how I lost a lot of followers on my Twitter page a while ago in my latest web 2.0 user generated content addiction and encountering Twitteranoia along the way in wondering what happened to them, I somehow came across 10 Reasons you know you’re addicted to Twitter. And those so and so many reasons you know you are some sort of internetaholic web cybersphereaddict phenomenon can be sort of funny sometimes, unless if one maybe has all of those that are listed on the list, maybe. And this one is via Tara Stiles. Have a great Twitter net land day.
10 Reasons you know you’re addicted to Twitter
1. You know what at least 3 people you don’t know had for breakfast.
2. You’re obsessed with how many followers you have or don’t have and possess a master plan for getting your numbers up.
3. You search popular news sites just to link information that makes you look smart.
4. You spend more than 2 minutes planning out the cleverness of each tweet and give yourself a hi-5 when you figure out new ways to shrink words.
5. You’ve got regular Twitter, tweet deck, and twitter mobile for complete uninterrupted professional tweeting.
6. You get in frequent back and forth Twitter arguments over senseless topics that you actually don’t care about. This starts to enter your real life.
7. Twitter is your home page.
8. You paid the Wi-Fi fee on Virgin America so you could get extra cool points by tweeting at 36,000 feet. It’s the new 5 mile high club.
9. You’ve already tweeted about this post.
10. You’ve tweeted at least 3 times before getting to #10.